jueves, 3 de junio de 2010

WRITE AN INVITATION



WRITE AN INVITATION
A: I have tickets to the baseball game on Saturday.Would you like to go?
B: I like to, but I have to do homework Algebra.

A: Would you like to come over for dinner to night?
B: I like to, but clean my departament.

A:Would you like to go to the gym with me on Friday night?
B: I like to, but I have go to my house, Excuse me.


A: There' s a great movie on TV to night.Would you like to watch
it with me?
B:I like to,but I have to do proyect programation

.



2 comentarios:

  1. Bueno aki les dejo mi entrada es acerca de como rechazar una invitacion y tu cmo invitado si no quieres ir pones una excusa y mira que si funciona.....
    See you later?
    ok....

    ResponderEliminar
  2. aletsherson dijo...
    "See you later?"

    I'd like to but I can't. I have to send comments to my students on Blogger.

    Pooh's friend the Kangaroo
    `-.\
    __.._\|--.
    .'_o `=\.'
    |F-' o ) \
    `;=/" ,;
    _| ." `-.
    .' `-._,/.`._ )
    / 7`. `-..-'
    _/ ;-' . `-._
    .' \ `-. ;-. `"-.
    / `-._ )|-.`--..___)
    ; .7`\ | : __
    | .': ;' | .'_.`,
    ;`. | ; :/ |.:-' /
    ; `-.; | |`", `/ .-'
    ; /`; : \7.-'
    : ; `./
    \ |
    ; ;
    : ;
    ; :
    | /
    :/
    `

    ResponderEliminar