domingo, 7 de marzo de 2010

INTERVIEW

HI Teacher
I am Estela.

Homework
Interview
A. Hi.
B. Hi.
A. I have questions for you?
B.Ok.
A. What is your name?
B. My name is Alfredo.
A. How old are you?
B. I am 22 años years old.
A. Where are you from?
B. I am from Obispo.
A. Where are you live?
B. I live in Loma Bonita.
A. What are you hobbies?
B. I like talk with the people.
A. What I your favorite things?
B. I like mole and music.
A. What sport do you practiced?
B. I don't practiced sport, but I like
A.What is you major in the UNPA?
B. I studied major Lic. Matematicas Aplicadas
A. Nice to meet you.
B. Nice to meet you, too.
A. Goodbye
B. See you later.

2 comentarios:

  1. Soy estela.
    Hasta ahora me ha gustado mucho el nivel de ingles en el que estoy y pues he aprendido muchas cosas entre las cuales esta la creacion de mi blogger y estoy contenta tambien por que asi voy a poder publicar cosas muy importantes.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good work here. I like the image of Tom and Jerry! Nice presentation.

    Write a reflection about this interview.

    ResponderEliminar